End of year resolutions … things we said we would get done but didn’t. Things we wish we would have thought of before … or new ideas that just popped into our heads. What ever the reason we all have them, here are a few of mine:
- Lose 10 pounds (maybe not realistic)
- Finish the Book of Mormon
- Paint our ‘TV stand’
- Put wedding pictures up
- Create a mood board area for my desk
- Take the D.I. pile to D.I.
- Create my Mom and Dad’s Christmas present
- Find a cheaper place to live
- Get a better vacuum
These are just a few (some are kind of silly I know). But they are important to me so I am gonna do them garsh dang it!
I love this quote so much! We should always have great and strong purpose in our hearts! Maybe if I remember this more often I would have my end of the year resolutions done before the end of the year … duh.
What are some of your end of the year resolutions? Let’s ‘get er done’ guys!