- Tomorrow morning I am leaving for St Geezy!
- My dad is getting this cool award from the city of St George … he is kind of a big deal
- I have been reading a bomb book that I will post about when I am done!
- We finally hired my replacement so I will be moving to the ‘big girl’ desk next week!
- I made a pie this week!
- I made like the healthiest meal ever yesterday!
- I have been watching WAY too many Kardashian re-runs!
- Someone was parked in my spot when I got home yesterday … I definitely gave them the evil eye when they came to move their car … it was an ugly green one.
- It is still butt cold in Provo. Hate it.
- I haven’t exercised once this week.
- On Sunday I didn’t get to take a nap … but that was mostly my own doing.
- I have been working on not ‘wanting’ so many things … and failing miserably!
In other news, my sister is just about the funniest person you will ever meet. Sometimes. Bahaha. So if you follow my Instagram @glennabenna then you probably already know some of this story … well here is the rest of it!
At my desk at work you can’t really see over the top of the very large iMac. Well at least I can’t. So I am sitting there just working away when I hear the door open. I look up and no one is there … strange. There are some kids that come in after school and ride home with their parents, so I thought it might be one of them. I look around the side of the computer and still don’t see anyone. Then I see this blonde head and I think to myself, “That is a grown up person head, is that a midget?” Then this hand reaches up and puts a Cocoa Bean cupcake on the counter.
At this point I am totally confused and I say, “Hello?” Then my sister pops up and starts laughing at me. And then runs away with out saying anything. Rude. But sweet. It made my whole day!