- It is sunny and beautiful outside!
- Hubby and I made it to the library this week so now I have books to read!
- I got to talk to one of my favorite people yesterday!
- I’m making hubby pork chops today … LOVE pork chops.
- I successfully did my hair today …
- I got the idea in my head that it would be fun to look at Apple’s website. And now I want a 3,000 dollar piece of machinery that I probably will never get … maybe I can get the less cool version for 1,800? If I be good?
- I keep having visions of starting my own business (which isn’t actually bad except I can’t do it for a WHILE)
- February gives you smaller paychecks … lame.
- Thankfully, there is nothing UGLY happening in my life right now. Woot.
I got two Henry James novels from the Provo Library and I am really excited to read them! I have always wanted to ever since I saw Notting Hill. LOVE that movie! Anyway, it just seems like my kind of book. So I am doin it!
I finished Moloka’i by Alan Brenert. It was really interesting, depressing, bitter sweet, and a little shocking. I don’t know if I would recommend it. Not because it wasn’t written well or anything, there were just a few inappropriate parts that made me a little uncomfortable. Read at your own risk. I’ll admit it was touching though. It is certainly a book that makes you realize that not everyone is treated the same. I mean I have always known that, but the degree some people go to out of fear is pretty shocking. Even to little children.
This is turning into kind of a random post, but have you ever heard of the book “My Brother’s Voice” It is by Sherry Rosenthal. It is about a young boy surviving the holocaust. Literally the saddest book I think I have ever read. He came to my high school when I was living in St George. He spoke to us about what he went through, and he signed books afterword. In mine it says my name and then it says NEVER FORGET. Read it with a box of tissues … It’s an important read.