The more I am in the world the more I see the lack of truth. I have actually been really troubled by it lately. One thing in particular is how a person can know something to be true, and then completely disregard that truth because it isn’t popular — or it is too hard.
How can you literally go against your nature?
So now i will start Friday truths … Just somethings each week that I have learned to be true. Things that are important to me … things that are silly. So I guess I better start today.
- Road rage is not a good trap to fall in to. This one might seem silly, but it is so true! I find myself getting road rage all the time and it totally decides my mood for the rest of the day. Sometimes it even takes me a while before I can calm down … It is also not attractive — or elegant.
- I will always look better with some form of bangs. I have my brother’s hair line accompanied by a large forehead and it ain’t pretty.
- Being close with your family is so important. I love everyone in my family and I am so grateful I can be with them forever.
- Having a close relationship with God and involving him in every aspect of your marriage is so important. It should be like a triangle — with God at the top.
- I need to make time to do things I love. Instead of vegging when I come home because I am tired after working all day. Maybe I’ll have more energy and be happier if I do the things I love?