Blessings. Great blessings. Sometimes I am overwhelmed, they come from everywhere. Once you really take a moment to ‘take inventory’ you realize just how much you have in your life. With spring here and summer on its way, it is the best time to sluff of any insecurities and to realize everything you have.
- My husband who loves me and takes care of me. My husband who is willing to forgive my faults.
- Parents who raised me by example to always follow Christ.
- A Savior who loves me and knows me by name. A Savior who has a plan for me and guides me to it everyday.
- Siblings who are strong, kind hearted, and hilarious.
- In laws who are wonderful and raised a strong priesthood holder.
- My education, the talents I have been blessed with, and books — lots and lots of books!
- My job, I couldn’t ask for a better place to work.
- The fact that spring is finally here.
- Best friends that have seen me through SO much!
- My mother’s health
And the list goes on. Really, There is just so much. Ioua and I have been especially blessed lately and I just needed to get it out in words, I love my Heavenly Father and I am so grateful. Couldn’t ask for a better life.