1. Your first appointment at your doctor’s office is not exciting – this is where they make you pee in a cup and then tell you that you are pregnant. Thanks for that, but I already took like 25 tests and with the symptoms I am having I am either pregnant or dying.
2. It isn’t morning sickness, it is all day sickness. Also, no food sounds good to you. Like, not even your favorite chocolate ice-cream.
3. If I had a bump you could touch it … but this is just fat … so hands off.
4. When they say your emotions go a little crazy what they really mean is that you will be a completely psycho B and your poor husband has to deal with your crazy. Really though, it’s REAL crazy.
5. Your clothes don’t fit. Like ever. I feel like I am pushing out my stomach at all times, only I’m not, and I can’t suck it in anymore.
Any crazy things anyone else has about pregnancy? I feel like I am going to end up like Elizabeth Banks in What to Expect When You’re Expecting. As long as I find my glow in the end … that’s all I need.